Wildlife Conservation Safaris
ConservAfrica is a South African based company formed in 2001, specialising in unique conservation based tourism packages for corporate & private groups throughout Southern Africa.
Our WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SAFARIS are conducted in Southern Africa’s most renowned and pristine game reserves and are integrated with the classical African safari experience. Our primary focus is on the conservation of Africa’s flagship species namely
- White Rhinoceros (Ceratotherium simum)
- Black Rhinoceros (Diceros bicornis and D.bicornis bicornis- Desert Black Rhino)
- African Elephant (Loxodonta africana)
- Lion (Panthera leo)
- African buffalo (Syncerus caffer)
- Leopard (Panthera pardus)
- Cheetah (Acinonyx jubatus)
All of our conservation safaris are conducted by professional wildlife veterinarians and helicopter pilots (if applicable) and encourage ‘hands-on’ involvement. You are able to monitor the animal’s vital signs and assist with all aspects of the conservation safaris – Do more than sit on the back of a game viewing vehicle and be really up close and personal…!
Our unique safaris have proven to be both locally and internationally very popular for the following:
- School, Sports & University Groups
- Wildlife Societies and Interest Groups